Wednesday, November 5, 2008

When I think back......

Westlife songs -- Swear it again, Season in the sun, If i let you go, My Love
Backstreet Boys -- I Want It That Way, Show Me The Meaning
Those songs are the songs I like so much during my secondary school.
I still remembered that I got this few songs from a friend who had recorded it in a tape.
During that time, tape was used to record songs.
However, nowadays it's so different, we can download songs we like into MP3 and so on.
When listening back to those songs make me think back those memories I had during my school days.

Upper six Bukit Larut trip memories come across my mind, I remembered I went there twice during form six.
The first time, I went there was for finding insects for STPM group project.
Then second time, I went there after having STPM. (for relaxing purpose) :)
We overnited at there and had BBQ as our dinner.
The most scary thing that happened was -- we heard the wild boar's sound, all of us ran back into the bangalow that we rented for a night stayed.
It's such a wonderful moment.
It may time for me to plan for 3rd visiting to Bukit Larut:)

No comments: