Friday, May 23, 2008

Leave comment in proper way

After 3/8 election, a lot of leaders start to have their own blog. Where as, I have already started my own blog in friendster for some time, but not update it so frequent. Recently, I have new habit --- I like to read people’s blog. From the blog, I read through all types of article. I came across an article. It’s about political issue. The author just wrote out his piece of mind. I read through the comment part for this article. I notice that someone was leaving his or her comment in a rude manner. The bad word is out. I would like to say please think twice when u write out those word. Behave yourself. Write out those “bad words” just downgrade your own image.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually half of the politician are same as road bullies. They won't act rude to you but they will use "educated" style to act rude to each others because they didn't afraid of anything...That's why only these people can survive as politician...